How to Subscribe to Your Own or a Friend’s DStv
Fill out simple details on how to subscribe to your DSTV or a friend’s DSTV without stress.
MultiChoice’s DStv is a Sub-Saharan African direct broadcast satellite service. The DStv company has made it simple for African countries to gain access to hundreds of television channels from around the world.
It has made it simple for its customers to stay up to date on global news and events such as football, basketball, tennis, rugby, wrestling, MotoGP, live music performances, movies, and many others.
Due to difficulties making payments through banks or other offline means, some DStv subscribers have found it difficult to subscribe to their decoder. DStv has made it simple for customers to subscribe to their decoder or a friend’s decoder.
Furthermore, any of its customers can now make payments in any of the DStv payment platforms near them without visiting a DStv office or a bank.
1. Options for paying for your DStv subscription
DStv offers a variety of payment options for paying or reconnecting your DStv or a friend’s DStv account, including:
- Access Bank, Enterprise Bank, FCMB Bank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Keystone Bak, MainStreet Bank, Stanbic Bank, StanbicIBTC Direct Debit, Sterling Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank, and Zenit Bank accept payments through the following banks: Access Bank, Enterprise Bank, FCMB Bank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Keystone Bak, MainStre
- QuickTeller and PayArena ATM payments
- Easy Money, eTranzact, GlobalPay, KongaPay, Paga-e-Pay, PayArena, QUickTeller, and PayU offer internet banking.
- Payment via POS via Baxi Box POS and PayArena POS
- eTranzact mobile and Stanbic mobile accept USSD payments.
2. How to Sign Up for DStv or a Friend’s DStv
Follow the steps below to subscribe to your DStv or a friend’s DStv.
- Access the DStv website.
- In the menu bar, select the Pay option.
- Click the Pay Now button.
- Select your Country, Type your Surname, Phone number, and your Smart Card Number.
- To sign in to your account, click the signing button.
- Once logged in, select the DStv subscription package to which you want to subscribe.
- When you click Pay, you will see the account owner’s information.
After viewing your account details, the payment options listed above will be presented to you for selection.
3. How to Subscribe to DStv Using GlobalPay
Follow the steps below to use GlobalPay to pay for your DStv subscription.
- Go to the DStv website.
- Select the Pay, and then Select on Pay Now.
- When you click it, you will be taken to a new page where you can enter your information.
To access your account, enter your surname, phone number, and smart card number.
- Select GlobalPAY as your payment method.
- When you click it, you will be taken to the GlobalPAY page.
- Choose your Card type, then enter your Card Number.
- Click the Pay button.
4. How to Sign Up for DStv with eTranzact
The eTranzact subscription method allows you to pay for your DStv directly from your bank account. Follow the steps below to use the eTranzact method for your DStv subscription.
- Choose your country, and then enter your phone number and Smart card number.
- Sign in by clicking the sign-in button.
- Click on viewable balance to go to the payment page, which displays the payment date and amount.
- Click on Pay to be taken to the Payment subscription page, which displays the Account Holder’s information.
- Choose the eTranzact payment method and BankIT.
- Enter your bank account number and choose your preferred bank.
- Create a 6-digit passcode and submit your information.
- To receive an OTP, dial *389*00# with the phone number you used to open your bank account.
- In the space provided, enter the OTP and click Pay.
5. How to Sign Up for DSTV Using a Quick Teller ATM
Another simple method for paying for your DStv subscription or subscribing to a friend’s DStv is to use the following ATM process.
- Insert your ATM card and PIN.
- Choose Pay Bills from the menu on the screen.
- Account type (either Current or Savings)
- For the options on the screen, choose DStv.
- Choose your DStv package.
- Enter your Smartcard number and then press the Accept button.
If your viewing is not immediately restored, please text RA followed by the first ten digits of your smartcard number to 30333 to expedite your restoration.