Toyin Abraham Net Worth 2022
Olutoyin Aimakhu, now Toyin Abraham, was born on September 5, 1984, into the Aimakhus’ family in Edo State, Nigeria. She received her elementary education in Edo before her family relocated to Ibadan. She continued her education after moving to Ibadan.
Toyin earned her National Diploma in Business Studies (ND) at Osun State’s Iree Polytechnic before going on to earn her Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy at Olabisi Onabanjo University. She returned to Iree Polytechnic for her Higher National Diploma (HND) in Marketing shortly after receiving her bachelor’s degree.
Toyin began her acting career in 2003, with her first film, Dugbe Dugbe Nbo, directed by Bukky Wright. Her Nollywood career began officially in 2004 when she began receiving invitations to appear in new films, but she didn’t have her real breakthrough until her self-produced film Alakada Reloaded was released on Netflix; that was her entry and there has been no looking back since.
She married Kolawole Ajeyemi, an actor, in 2019 and the couple has a son.
Toyin Abraham is now one of the most in-demand actresses in both English and Yoruba Nollywood. She is also a producer, filmmaker, director, entrepreneur, and television personality.
Toyin is well-known for her comedic roles, which have always distinguished her. She has appeared in over 100 English and Yoruba films, which earns her money; she once stated that she makes millions from a single gig.
Many honors are expected of someone with her pedigree. Toyin has been nominated for and won numerous awards, including:
- Best Actress Alakada by Ben TV Awards – 2014
- Best Indigenous Actress by the Nigeria Entertainment Awards – 2014
- The Best Supporting Actress Feature Film Hakkunde by Five Continents International Film Festival – 2017
- Best Actress in Nollywood by Moreklue All Youths Award (MAYA) – 2017
- The Best Female Act by the Nigeria Entertainment Awards (NEA) – 2017
- Best Actress Alakada Reloaded Exquisite Lady of the Year (ELOY) – 2017
- Best Supporting Actress Tatu by Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards (AMVCA) – 2018
- Best Actress in a Drama Elevator Baby by Africa magic viewers’ choice awards – 2020
Toyin Abraham’s net worth is estimated to be between $500,000 and $1 million (N208.8 million to $416.8 million).
Toyin Abraham, in addition to being an actress, has dabbled in a few other ventures as an entrepreneur.
- Toyin launched a herbal medicine company called Toyin Herbal in October 2019, which was well-received by women at the time. One of their flagship products, a ‘Female fertility booster,’ promises to improve women’s sexual wellbeing, improve menstrual cycle, reduce cramps, and support and stabilize pregnancy and costs around N65,000 per pack. However, in January 2020, she announced on Instagram that she would be closing the business due to “structural disagreements with her partners.”
- She is the founder and CEO of Curvs Slimming Tea (CurvslimmingteabyToyin). Her merchandise is sold in Europe, the United Kingdom, Dubai, and the United States.
- She is the owner of bodytalkbyToyin, a division of Toyin Abraham Company.
- Toyin is the owner of TAJ dresses in Lekki, Lagos. (In 2003, her ex-name, husband’s Adeniyi Johnson, was shortened to TAJ – Toyin Aimakhu Johnson.)
- Toyin Abraham Ajeyemi Films is her YouTube channel where she distributes some of her films. On the other hand, one of her films, Fate of Alakada, which reportedly grossed over N100 million in theaters, was acquired by Netflix and will now be distributed exclusively on the platform.
Toyin Abraham Net Worth 2022
She is a Brand Ambassador for the following companies:
- Checkers Custard
- Revolution Plus
- FairMoney Microfinance Bank
- Vas2Nets Technologies Limited
- Globacom Nigeria
The following are some examples of luxurious automobiles::
- Mercedes Benz G-Wagon Barbus
- Lexus GX 460 (N32 million )
- 4matic Benz (N26 million)