Eniola Badmus Net Worth 2022
Eniola Badmus was born in Lagos State on September 7, 1977, though she is originally from Ijebu Ode. She moved to Ijebu Ode in Ogun State to complete her elementary and secondary school education before enrolling at the University of Ibadan to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in theatre arts.
Eniola then relocated to Lagos to pursue a Master of Science in Economics at Lagos State University (LASU).
She began her acting career after moving to Lagos state in the year 2000 and joining the Nigerian film industry Nollywood. She has been acting for a while but didn’t break out until she appeared in Funke Akindele-blockbuster Bello’s film Omo Ghetto (2008), after which she starred in Jenifa, another Funke Akindele-Bello multi-millionaire project and award-winning film series.
Eniola Badmus, also known as Gbogbo Big Girl, rose to fame and has appeared in a number of Nollywood films, both Yoruba and English.
Her acting career has taken her far; she has won numerous awards and received numerous nominations, including the following:
- In 2010, Eniola Badmus was nominated for “Best Actress in a Supporting Role.”
- She was nominated for “Best Actress in a Leading Role (Yoruba)” in 2011.
- In 2011, she received the award for “Best Crossover in a Film.” (Best of Nollywood Awards)
- She was nominated for “Best Supporting Actress in a Yoruba Film” in 2012.
- She was named “Best Actress of the Year (Yoruba)” in 2014. (2014 City People Entertainment Awards)
- She was nominated for “Best Comedic Act” in 2014.
- In 2015, she was named “Africa’s Best Actress.” (Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards)
- She was named “Best Actress in Africa” in 2015. (Black Entertainment Film Fashion Television and Arts)
The Nigerian Federal Government named her a Member of the Order of the Federal Republic (MFR) in 2011, the highest award and honor given to a celebrity in Nigeria who has made significant contributions to the country’s economic growth and development through entertainment.
The net worth of Eniola Badmus is estimated to be between $1 million and $1.5 million (N416.8 million and N627.1 million). Her earnings are attributed to her years of acting in over 200 Nollywood films, as well as income from endorsement deals.
Eniola Badmus, in addition to her acting career, is a scriptwriter, entertainer, and social media influencer. She recently celebrated her 20th year on stage with her new ‘trim’ figure.
She has endorsement agreements with companies such as:
- In March 2016, Eniola was unveiled as a telecommunications company, Etisalat’s brand ambassador
- Western Lotto
- Indomie Noodles
- Rite Foods
- Peak Milk
- Deshapeables weight loss
- African Cable Television (ACTV)
- Lagos Waste Management Authority, LAWMA
Since 2019, Eniola Badmus has been running a ‘Feed the Needy’ initiative with the goal of putting smiles on the faces of the less fortunate by providing for their needs on New Year’s Day.
She is the owner of multi-million naira assets ranging from luxury cars to sprawling mansions.
Some of her automobile collections are as follows:
- 2 Honda Pilot (N13.7 million each)
- Toyota Land Cruiser (N30.8 million)
- Rolls Royce phantom (N134 million)
Career | Eniola Badmus Net Worth 2022
Eniola Badmus’s acting career began in the year 2000 and continued until 2008, when she rose to prominence after appearing in two Yoruba films, Jenifa and Omo Ghetto. Both films aided her rise in the Nigerian entertainment industry, where she has since appeared as both a lead and supporting actress in a number of Yoruba and English films.
Education | Eniola Badmus Net Worth 2022
Eniola Badmus attended primary and secondary school in Ijebu Ode. She went on to study Theatre Arts at the University of Ibadan before graduating with an M.Sc in Economics from Lagos State University.
Eniola Badmus Net Worth 2022
Eniola Badmus is a professional Nigerian film actress, screenwriter, entertainer, and social media influencer. He is estimated to be worth $1.5 million.