Olamide Net Worth 2022
Olamide net worth 2022: Olamide Adedeji, better known as Olamide, is a Nigerian hip hop artist who was born on March 15, 1989. Olamide net worth 2022 is estimated to be $14 million
Olamide Net Worth 2022 Profile:
|Net worth||$14 million|
|Full name||Olamide Gbenga Adedeji|
|Date of birth||15 March 1989|
Olamide began his music career when he was 11 years old. He frequently stated that music was his gift, his life, his hustle, and his world, and that he had to explore it.
His Childhood And Early Years
Olamide was born on March 15, 1989, in Bariga, Lagos State, Nigeria, as previously stated. He attended Tai Solarin University of Education for his university education.
He discovered a part of himself that has always had a soft spot for music as he grew older and decided to pursue it as a full-time career.
As a Yoruba native, I am well-versed in the language (a language spoken by the Yoruba people of Nigeria, of the three major tribes in Nigeria). It didn’t take him long to find his musical niche. He is now one of Nigeria’s finest rappers, creating beautiful music in his native tongue.
Ascend to Glory in Nigeria’s Music Industry | Olamide Net Worth 2022
In 2010, he discovered what his heart truly desired in the form of music and set out to give it his all in order to leave a tangible mark in the Nigerian music industry.
When asked why he chose music over other things he was very good at and could have made a career out of, BaddoSneh, as he is affectionately known, replied:
“When I discovered I had a talent for it, I knew I had to pursue it.” It’s my life, my business, and my world.”
(Like Olamide, don’t stop until you find that one thing you’re gifted at that can keep you on your feet. That could be your ticket to a life of fame, abundance, and prosperity.) In 2010, after signing to ID Cabasa’s Coded Tunes record label, he released his first single, “Eni Duro,” under the same label.
(I still remember dancing to this song with my friends back in 2010.) From 2009 to 2011, the song was one of the biggest hits.
Wizkid’s single “Holla At Your Boy” was the only song I can recall that went viral faster than Eni Duro during that time period.
Eni Duro, as a song, did an excellent job of introducing the upcoming artist at the time. The song received praise from all over Nigeria and beyond.
Olamide quickly became a household name after performing at The Hip Hop World Awards in 2010. A musical stage, which many artists of the time considered a rare privilege.
In 2011, the already well-known singer released his debut album, “Rapsodi.” The songs on the album, as well as his first single “Eni Duro,” were so good that it became one of the top trending albums of 2011.
His fame spread even further across the country, and the money began to flow in large quantities. Top trending artists of the time, such as 9ice, D’banj, Reminisce, and Wizkid, began soliciting collaborations.
The Beginnings of YBNL Nation | Olamide Net Worth 2022
Olamide, now a well-known artist, left Coded Tunes in 2012 to launch his own record label. Of course, he didn’t leave because he is now a “big” artiste, bigger than Coded Tunes, ID Cabasa, or Toni Payne, his manager.
He left because he felt it was time to move on and take his career to new heights in his own unique way.
YBNL Nation is the name of his new record label, which he founded in 2012.
The name refers to a young man who is serious about making money and living large without getting involved in online scams or any other type of shady business.
He released his second studio album, “YBNL,” in November 2012, named after his newly formed record label. ID Cabasa, 2 Kriss, Pheelz, and Tyrone produced the album.
Olamide featured Dammy Krane, Tiwa Savage, Davido, Samklef, Base One, Minus 2, Buckwylla, Reminisce, and Kayswitch on the album.
Since its inception, the record label YBNL Nation has signed a slew of celebrities, including:
- Alexander Okeke, also known as “Ikemefuna 1,” is a Nigerian rapper.
- Keshinro Olalade, also known as “Lil Kesh,” is a Nigerian rapper.
- Adekunle Kosoko, also known as “Adekunle Gold,” is a Nigerian businessman.
- “Davolee” is a nickname given to Shokoya Segun David.
- “Viktoh” is Victor Fadayomi’s stage name.
- Eniola Adedeji, also known as “DJ Enimoney,” is a Nigerian DJ.
- YBNL Princess Temmie Ovwasa
- Moses, Philip Kayode (Pheelz)
- Udomboso John Saviours, also known as “Young John the Wicked Producer,” is a Music Producer.
- Sunday, Oyebanjo (Bbanks)
Music Albums From 2010 Till Present
Albums of Music From 2010 to the Present
Since his debut album “Rapsodi” was released in 2011 on the Coded Tunes record label, he has gone on to produce several albums for his new record label YBNL Nation.
The following are all of his music albums.
- Rapsodi’s (released in 2011 under Coded Tunes)
- YBNL (the first album produced under YBNL Nation in 2012)
- Baddest Guy Ever Liveth (released in 2013)
- Street OT (released in 2014)
- Eyan Mayweather (2015)
- The Glory (2016)
- Lagos Nawa (2017)
International Honors and Awards | Olamide Net Worth 2022
For his electrifying music, the self-proclaimed “King of the Streets” or “Street General” has received numerous international recognitions and awards. Here are a few examples.
- “Next Rated” by The Headies awards 2011.At The Headies 2012, he was awarded “Hip Hop World Revelation of the Year,” “Best Rap Single” and “Best Rap Album.”
- In 2013, Nigeria Entertainment Awards gave him “Best Album of the Year,” “Best Rap Act of the Year,” “Music Video of the Year” and “Best Indigenous Artiste” Awards.
- In the same 2013, Nigeria Music Video Awards gave him “Video of the Year,” “Best Afro Hip Hop Video,” “Song of the Year” and “Best Street Hip Hop Artiste” awards. He was also awarded “Best Rap Single” and “Artiste of the Year” at The Headies 2013.
- In 2014, he was named “Musician of the Year (Male)” and “Rap Artiste of the Year” by City People Entertainment Awards and “World’s Best Male Artist,” “World’s Best Live Act,” “World’s Best Entertainer of the Year” by World Music Awards.
- In 2015, Olamide received “Certified Banger of the Year,” “Video Wonder of the Year,” “Male Artist of the Year” and “Best Street Hop Track” at TooXclusive Awards 2015.
- In 2016, he was named “Rap Act of the Year” and also received the “Album of the Year” award by Nigerian Entertainment Awards.
- At The Headies 2018, he received “Best Street-Hop Artiste,” “Best Rap Album,” “Artiste of the Year,” “Song of the Year” and “Headies Viewer’s Choice” awards.
Nominations and Awards for Olamide
If a list of Nigerian artists who have won numerous awards were to be compiled, Olamide would undoubtedly be on it. Since breaking into the spotlight, the Eni Duro crooner has received a slew of nominations and awards.
He received awards in 2013 for Best Collabo (Ghost Mode by Phyno featuring Olamide), Best Indigenous Artiste, Best Album of the Year, Best Rap Act of the Year, and Music Video of the Year. In the same year, his music video “Durosoke” was nominated for Video of the Year and Best Afro Hip Hop Video at the Nigeria Music Video Awards.
In the same year, he won Best Rap Album, Album of the Year Award, and Best Street Hip-Hop Artiste at the Headies Awards. Meanwhile, he received nominations for Lyricist on the Roll, Artiste of the Year, Best Rap Single, and Song of the Year.
He received the Channel O Music Video Award for Most Gifted West, The Headies 2014 Award for Album of the Year, and The Headies 2014 Award for Best Rap Album in 2014.
Bellow are the List:
- TooXclusive Awards 2015, Album of the Year
- TooXclusive Awards 2015, Mixtape of The Year (2 kings, Olamide and Phyno)
- TooXclusive Awards 2015, Best Hip-Hop Track (Local Rappers by Reminisce featuring Olamide and Phyno)
- TooXclusive Awards 2015, Certified Banger of The Year
- TooXclusive Awards 2015, Video Wonder of The Year
- TooXclusive Awards 2015, Artiste of the Year
- TooXclusive Awards 2015, Male Artiste of The Year
- The Headies 2015, Artiste of The Year
- The Headies 2015, Best Street Hip Hop Artiste
- 2015 City People Entertainment Awards, Rap Artist of the Year
- In 2016, he also won the Album of the Year and Rap Act of the year.
His signees, both current and former, have all been nominated for and won awards at some point. It’s safe to say that Olamide has accomplished a lot in his career.
Endorsement Agreements and Music Performances
Apart from his music and collaborations, one of Olamide’s main sources of income is his numerous endorsement deals with top companies in and outside of Nigeria.
He has signed endorsement deals worth over 100 million Naira with companies such as Guinness, Ciroc, and Peak Milk, to name a few.
He also earns between two and four million Naira per show (for bookings) and between ten and three hundred thousand Naira for organized events.
His music show, “Olamide Live In Concert (OLIC),” is one of the most popular not only in Nigeria, but also in Africa. According to reports, the YBNL Nation boss earns millions of naira per year from this music show.
Houses | Olamide Net Worth 2022
The young Nigerian rapper owns three mansions. The first is a N20 million house he built for his parents in Bariga, Lagos, his hometown.
His second residence is in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. He is said to have spent N38 million on this mansion.
The third home is said to be somewhere on the mainland, still in Lagos.
Olamide’s Automobiles | Olamide Net Worth 2022
Given how successful his music career has been, the singer certainly lives in a luxurious apartment and drives the best cars. Olamide owns a Lamborghini, a Toyota Camry, a Range Rover V8, and a Rolls Royce Phantom. All of these vehicles are exorbitantly priced. Olamide, like many other musicians, enjoys extreme and expensive rides. And he has a plethora of them.
Among his numerous automobiles are.
A Mercedes G-Class worth N22 million, a Land Rover Range Rover worth N15 million, and a Honda worth around 6 million naira.
A Toyota Venza worth N6 million. (He allegedly purchased this vehicle for young John “the Wicked Producer,” the music producer for YBNL Nation.)
Olamide net worth places him among the wealthiest artists not only in Nigeria, but also in Africa.
I hope you learned more about the super start than you thought you would.
If you have any questions about this. www.worldfamousupdates.com
Relationship of Olamide
Olamide has been in a long-term relationship with Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman. Olamide proposed to Adebukunmi, who had been with him before he became famous, in March 2018. According to reports, Olamide married Bukunmi in a private ceremony.
Sons of Olamide
Maximiliano Adedeji, Olamide’s first child, was born in 2015. Tunrepin Myles Adedeji, his second son with the same woman, was born in 2019. It was also reported that the singer was expecting a child with On-Air personality Maria Okan in 2019. The OAP eventually had the child, who was a baby girl.
Controversies | Olamide Net Worth 2022
Even though he was still married to his current wife, Bukunmi, Olamide was rumored to be having an affair with Beat Fm On-Air personality, Maria Okan. The artist’s relationship with the OAP resulted in a pregnancy. According to reports, the singer offered her a large sum of money to end the pregnancy, but Maria declined.
Social media users have also drag ged the singer. When the visuals for his song “Wonma” sexualized nurses, he was dragged. Nurses can be seen dancing seductively and performing sexual acts on their male patients in the video. Olamide, on the other hand, has since removed the video from his social media page.
Temmie ovwasa, a former Signee of the Nigerian rapper, has also signed him. Temmis blasted Olamide on Twitter, accusing him of stifling her career.
Endorsements Badoo Sneh has many endorsement deals with well-known brands such as Peak, Etisalat, Guinness, iTel, and others.
Olamide Net Worth 2022
The rapper is one of those who did not grow up in a wealthy family, but he has managed to “make it.” Olamide’s net worth is currently estimated to be around 4.7 billion Naira.
More articles to read: